Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A few of my favorites...

Wow.. I feel like it has been awhile since I have written on Sweet Expectations. I guess it has been! Oh well. 


As I was cleaning off my vanity - I realized I have a few favorite things that I don't think I could get ready without. I thought I would share them.

#5 - Johnson's No More Tangles - Yes, I am 26 years - and I use this almost every day! My hair is long and it makes brushing it so MUCH easier after the shower!





# 4 - Big Sexy Hair Root Pump  - again another hair product. Some of you might find this odd because my hair is usually in a ponytail. My hair is fine and I have a TON of it.. so i have absolutely no volume. This gives my just a little body when I like to wear my hair down.. (which within 1 hr of it down, it appears in a ponytail!)


#3 - The best face moisturizer EVER. This is Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Cream. Makes my face feel like silk - morning, afternoon and evening! :)



# 2 - My most favorite perfume... VERA WANG. I smell like a beautiful spring day - every day! (even those mornings I am rushed and might not jump in the shower! shhh don't tell!)



#1 - I love Glytone - not the best smelling face wash - but it does the job. My face is usually pretty clear of blemishes unless I am super stressed! This kills all that gross dirty bacteria that somehow creeps up on your face!


So these are just a few of my favorites... what are yours that you can't live without? 

No comments:

Post a Comment