Thursday, December 12, 2013

29 Weeks!

I saw this cute idea over at A Lovely Little Life and thought I would do the same... my only regret - I wish I had done this the entire time!

picture taken by Susannah Lane Photography

How Far Along? 29 weeks!
Size? A Butternut Squash
Maternity Clothes? Yes! 
Weight Gain? As of the 28 week appointment - 16 lbs total! 
Stretch Marks? No...but I am not looking! :) 
Gender? a little boy... Oliver Codell!
Sleep? Doing pretty well until around 4 am! My body pillow will never leave my bed again!
Movement? Mostly in the evening... He is either dancing or pretending he is a soccer player! 
Food Cravings? oranges, oranges and yogurt!
Anything making you queasy or sick? not really...
Labor signs? I have a had a few Braxton Hicks but nothing major.
Belly button in or out? I had an outie to begin with... now it's just flat!
Wedding rings, on or off? off
What I Miss? SUSHI!
Symptoms? Heartburn here and there and swollen feet! 
Happy or Moody? Beyond happy! 
Best Moment of the Week? We got our stroller as a gift and my students at school had  surprise baby shower today for me! It was so sweet!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment