Monday, September 16, 2013

and BABY makes THREE!

Well... I AM BACK! This time with news....

There are TWO of us typing this right now... that is correct my three friends reading this... (that probably already knew the news!) we are expecting a little bambino in February!

Last weekend my sisters had a gender-reveal party for my husband and me. It was the C-U-T-E-S-T thing ever! But, if you know my sisters... (all four of them) that isn't too hard for them - for some reason, I didn't get that gene from my parents... I will have many pictures to post soon from the incredibly talented Amy Campbell from Amy Campbell photography!

Come to found out... we are expecting a....


That's right my friends.... a BOY!!!

Here is a preview picture from Amy Campbell.. I am absolutely in love! 

I promise more to come... as soon as I get pics! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment