Monday, June 17, 2013

Guess Who's Back...Back again...

Hello to whomever is stopping by today... I haven't blogged in FORRRREEEVVVVVEEERRR! (said in the best Sandlot voice!) I am starting up again today! I am excited to start up again because so much is happening in my life right now...

Let me give you a little recap of what has happened in the past few months or well maybe a year!

October of 2012:

May third nephew was born ... Duncan McCarthy! Isn't he the cutest thing ever! :)
This was a couple months ago ... but he is my precious angel (I am a little biased because he is also my Godson!)

December of 2012:

 I started working out... this has been a long goal of mine - Since I got married and got extremely comfy with the hubby and learned how to cook (and apparently eat!) I gained a lot of weight - I always kept putting off exercising.. I hated it - now I am OBSESSED with it. I started taking classes at a place here in Lexington - SweatLex. It is a barrecardio class which I L-O-V-E! 

Before I started working out with my wonderful father in the back of his restaurant cheering on our C-A-T-S!

February 2013: 

We had puppies... don't even get me started on that one! Let me just say- for my husband KARMA was a mean girl! 


These are a mixture between a pure bred Maltese and Jack Russell mix (my husband rescued)
May 2013 

I celebrated three years of marriage with my wonderful husband! 




I also completed 75 classes at my BarreCardio class - at this point I was down about 20 pounds and 10 inches! 




June 2013:

It is SUMMA, SUMMA, SUMMA TIME! 

I completed my 100th BarreCardio class... I am now down 25 pounds and 14 inches!


Right after my 100th class with the best instructor ever... Kendra! 



So that's what's been happening the past year... I promise my next post (if you care!) will be in a couple of days! :)

Bye Ya'll!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment