Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Fall!

It's a Marvelous Monday! :) I hope everyone has had a great day so far... I complete complain (and if I did not many would listen huh?)

We had a great day at school today celebrating Christopher Columbus - so much to learn and those little munhkins want to know it all!

Also, I found out my sweet husband got tickets for BIG BLUE MADNESS on Friday! The beginning of basketball season at the big ole U-K!!!

After school I made my Monday stop at

Why is it...even when I try my hardest, like today... I always spend too much... Today's total $100.75. Now granted, that's food for: 
* dinner tonight
* dinner tomorrow
* lunch for the week
* chips 
* fruit

Still - it just makes me mad sometimes! 

On the agenda for tonight: I need to finish lesson planning for the week and R-E-L-A-X-I-N-G!

We are trying Italian Chicken from this cute blog: Crock-A-Doodle-Do - Go check it out!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment