So.. with the Stylish Blogger Award I am supposed to:
1. Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself - I'm going from silly to serious.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers - ummm, might be more like 3 or 4 and calling others out who haven't revealed their 7 yet.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won
Here we go: (In no particular order!):
7. When I was three, at my cousin's wedding, running around the indoor pool at the hotel, I ran into the corner of a glass table and hit right under my eye. When
I am tan, the scar still comes out! ( I definitely don't run around a pool now either!)
|don't mind the sad face... i missed my friends! You can see the scar right below my right eye (left in the picture when looking at it!)|
6. I get so excited that still at 26 - I might "get sick" on Christmas Morning. (What can I say, I have the Christmas Spirit!)
5. I secretly want to have a vegetable garden. (But I can't keep a plant alive inside my house!)
4. I still sleep with my pink bunny, "Fluff-a-luff-a-gus!"
|I couldn't pronounce Puffalump!|
3. When I hear the song, "You Are My Sunshine" it makes me cry... it was one of
the only things my "Pa" would sing/say after his stroke. We got him a singing flower when he was at Cardinal Hill and when you pressed it's leaf, it sang the song... he would sing along and hold my hand.
2. I am beyond obsessed with any type of writing utensil.... #2 pencil, mechanical pencil, pens, Sharpies, Crayola. (Not a fan of RoseArt.. only Crayola products please!)
|One of my favorite smells.... a box of brand new CRAYONS! :)|
1. I want to write a children's book! My sister, Alissa, doesn't know this but she will be the illustrator of this book! I am still thinking of a topic.
So that is a little bit about me!
So for my "stylish bloggers"...drum roll please...
Abby at The Inspired Apple
Meredith @ and they're off - she is a brand new blogger and will have great things to say!
Polka Dots, Pearls and Pink Oh My - a fellow CAT fan and all things girly!
Kelli @ Random Thoughts of A Supermom - this girl has it together! Crafts, awesome mommy and wife.. I hope to be 1/2 of this one day!
Hope you enjoyed my seven facts!
Anything else you want to know... just ask!