Saturday, April 23, 2011

BOOM BOOM ROARRRRRR....

That has been the only sound I have heard in the Bluegrass for the past several days.... I feel like all it does is RAIN, THUNDER, RAIN, LIGHTNING, and more RAIN.

It has rained so much I am about to build one of these:


Since I think my wood building skills are a little rusty we may start doing this in our back yard: 
We might have to use some of our neighbor's yards as well to make the tour successful and to see as many crocodiles as possible!



Oh well! I will get over the rain I am sure - wish we could pass some of the places like Texas having those awful fires. 

I am excited for tomorrow - church in the morning and then there is nothing like last minute shopping at the grocery to make some sweet Easter treats! Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment