Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend

What a wonderful weekend! Just a little recap!

Friday - Tay and I did absolutely nothing! I loved it! I think i was asleep by 9:45! It was perfect.

Saturday - I woke up and got to go to one of my best buddies wedding shower! It was in Dayton, Ohio. It was a beautiful day for a drive, something different then all the rain we have had! So, I started the drive but right before I hit the bridge in Cincy - dead stop traffic. So I was a few more like thirty minutes late to the shower - luckily I wasn't the only one running a little late due to the traffic... but I actually left at 930 to get there on time! Oh well.. lunch was delicious, the shopping was great and the company was FABULOUS!

After spending the day with the lovely bride to be, I drove back home and met my favorite Lexington people at Village Host for a wonderful birthday bash for G! While there.... I met a my blog icon - PINK LOU LOU!! I didn't let her know that I follow her ok slightly obsessed with her  stalk her blog.  Maybe, just maybe she will see my post - so I won't have to hide it! :)

Sunday - I decided to do a personal transformation:

Before:



After: (not the best picture: relaxing on the couch!)


I like the new hair cut but looking at the picture above it makes me miss the 10 inches that got cut off.... oh well - it grows back right!?!?

So what did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment