Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Bender

What a Christmas! This was an amazing, loving, hard, fun, tearful, and exciting Christmas. This was our first Christmas without our "Pa." Besides my father, husband, and brother in laws, possibly the most excellent, smart, and loving man I have ever known.

I was allowed to ponder this holiday season about things that I am grateful for. This seems to be a reoccurring theme in my life right now... take the hint Amy - you live a CHARMED  life. I am grateful for...

1. a FAMILY that loves one another.
2. a HUSBAND/BEST FRIEND that takes care of me.
3. a job that I LOVE and am obsessed with.
4. a WARM home
5. two dogs that are my CHILDREN
6. money to go get FOOD.
7. CLOTHES.

Over the holidays it hit me - no more negative attitude - I will be POSITIVE - at times it will be extremely hard - but I know I can do it!

I hope you had a merry holiday season - I won't lie - i am ready for this year to be over (so much with the positivity!) It was a difficult year besides marrying the man of my dreams and experiencing my two best friends' weddings. Losing someone you love is beyond tough - so bring on 2011!

In 2011 - I pledge multiple things...
1. I will remain positive.
2. I will exercise .
3. I will cook more - homemade things!
4. I will try new things!

What are you going to do in 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment