This is my mom's recipe... so blame her if you don't like it.
What ya need:
2 lbs of ground beef
1/4 cup of milk (or about that)
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
cracker crumbs/bread crumbs
McCormick Meat Loaf Mix (VERY IMPORTANT!)
1. Chop peppers and onions.
2. Mix/beat eggs and milk together
3. Put all vegetables, egg/milk mixture, bread/cracker crumbs, and the McCormick Meat Loaf Mix together.
4. Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty... mix it all up in a bowl by hand. Turning it and turning it.
6. Place it either in a loaf pan or on the boiler pan and bake for about an hour or a little less at 350 and you are ready to go!
7. Take it out of oven and drizzle with Heinz 57!
8.. You will end with this:
(This meat loaf was cooked on the broiler pan - I noticed the edges get a little bit darker but it is still yummy!)
ps: sometimes, i put cinnamon in my mixture too and it makes the meatloaf a little sweeter and still wonderful!