Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I AM MY MOTHER

As I get older, people always tell me how I start looking like another sister or how I am behaving reminds them of one of my sisters.... I never thought at 26 I would be turning into my MOTHER! I have noticed these past few months, I am totally becoming my mother - Charlotte. I am becoming mother by the way I do things, where I am going, how I act with certain people and how I am making my decisions.

Don't believe me... here is my proof....

I now put "post-it notes"  on the platters or dishes before I place the food... to top it off the night BEFORE the event!

I make a MEAN meatloaf! 

This is my new favorite store to visit!


These are just a few of things that make me think I am turning into my mother... besides that I love looking for old furniture or antiques, auctions excite me and I am concerned with how my house appears to others - it must be cleaned and organized! 

I guess what people say is true... The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree! 

1 comment: