Sunday, July 17, 2011

Polo in the Park

Yesterday, the hubby and I enjoyed a HOT day at Polo in the Park. I am not much of a "Polo Person" but it was super fun and now we know how to prepare for next year! I tried to be the best "Pretty Woman" I could be!

Polo in the Park is an event at the KY Horsepark with the Bluegrass Conservancy. We purchased a tailgating spot - so we had snacks and drinks and watched the USA Polo team kick some South African Booty!

I learned a lot about the game of Polo - One of which, there are not many rules!  But there are seven chukkars or "quarters" if you will. After a few chukkars you are allowed to go push the divots back in the ground - which for all you movie goers - I was totally Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman - WOOT WOOT WOOT!



Thanks brother - in law for making a great picture - even better! :) 




It was really hot - 


Enjoy pictures from the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment