Sunday, July 17, 2011

M.I.A.

HELLO!!! Oh my blogger friends, I have MISSED you!! I am so sorry I have not updated the blog - I have been living life and loving every minute of it!

 I just got home a week ago from three weeks in Florida! I had two wonderful weeks with my Mama and Granny and then a week vacation with the Hubby and his family. All in all, a wonderful three weeks!

Because I was lazy errr I mean relaxing and constantly reading while I was on my vacay.... I didn't take too many pictures - but I do have pictures from one of my besties weddings (the one and only reason why I came home in between our Florida trips!)  and a few other things that have happened recently... so here are updates with very few words! (Hopefully!)

Hubby and I at his cousin, John Hagan's wedding! 

Hubby and I at our very good friends, David and Ashley's Wedding. 

Our CAKE from OUR wedding....1 year LATER!

We ate that much cake... it was so yummy....

Hubby and I at Ann's rehearsal dinner. 

Myself, Ann, and Amy at the rehearsal dinner.

Myself and Ann ( not only a teaching buddy, but  one of my favorites!)

Amy, myself, Ann and Heather

Myself and the bride after pictures outside... (July 2- it was scorching out after pictures outside - no worries, I blotted my face before the wedding!)

The love of my life! 

The BEST Dad and Mom a girl could ask for!

DINNER CLUB GALS! 

I hope that caught you up to speed on what I've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment