Sunday, September 11, 2011

Never Forgotten

Today has been a very somber day for myself and my family. I am sure it has been for you as well. This is a day, that use to be full of happy times for many of my friends whose birthday's are today - but 10 years ago, it changed drastically. I remember sitting in my senior Ethics class at my Catholic High School - when a nun ran in, yelling at us to turn on the tv - we preceded to watch the second tower get hit and fall to the ground.... after Ethics class I went to my government class  - where we learned about the Pentagon. This hit home as my sister was in DC at Law School - we couldn't get ahold of her - that day took forever - those two hours seemed like a lifetime -  until luckily, we did get ahold of Alison.

I do know that this day has affected everyone and everything we do. I am sad this day happened. Those are the only words to explain my feelings.

I hope everyone has taken a moment to think about what happened 10 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment