Monday, April 2, 2012

Number 8!

Hello all!

I am sitting here typing this lovely post from one of my most favorite places (I am a little biased though)...

So let me explain. I know I haven't posted in a long time and I can't explain why - just too much going on with the fam and school - but today is a different day - for many reasons. 
1. I am on SPRING BREAK (finally)
2. UK plays for the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! 

So back to why I am at Hugh Jass - obviously for the delicious hamburgers and beer but to HOLD ON 
to our TABLE! 

Yes the game is at 9:23 tonight - it is 1:05 pm right now... the game is 8 hours and 22 minutes away and I am sitting at our spot to watch the game and CAN'T leave... talk about some dedication ya'll! 

Who wants to join me for lunch?

GO CATS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment