Friday, March 11, 2011

End of a long week...

This week has taken FOREVER! I have never been so excited for a week to end. Not only have I just been worn out because my little puppy, Stella won't sleep at night right now or ever... we had parent teacher conferences on Tuesday and Thursday. We taught the entire day of school (7:20-2:56) then we conferences with parents until 7 pm!! Needless to say... I am EXHAUSTED! BUT - I have to say that I have the best parents a teacher could ask for! They had nothing but nice things to say - which made all the exhaustion so worth it!

I am pumped for this weekend... Saturday - we are celebrating St. Patrick's Day! We are starting the day off with the SHAMROCK SHUFFLE! It is a 3K race that started to support a great family friend. We are walking in the race to support my sister Alison who is running for KY Secretary of State! (shameless plug!) Then we are meeting up with friends and watching the parade and are going to be IRISH for the day. (Even though I am mostly Irish every day!)

Sunday, as of now we have no plans! So hopefully that means we will be relaxing and being lazy all day!! Things that I love!

For any teachers that are reading go over toThe Classroom Pet and check out the new update for two new activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment