Monday, March 28, 2011

EPIC

That is the only word I can use to describe this past weekend! Each night Tay and I had so many fun things to do. It was a blast just being with our friends and family and of course cheering the CATS to VICTORY! Here is a recap with pictures!

The weekend began on Friday evening at a little local watering hole; Patchen Pub - celebrating the birthday of Ms. Meredith's over at And They're Off....



 



 Needless to say from the pictures above... it took me awhile to get going on Saturday! We had so many exciting and fun things to do - we had our nephew Callaway's second birthday party, a wedding shower for two of our friends, and an engagement party for another friend and her fiance! Because they were all beginning within an hour and half of each other... we had to pick (sad face). We missed seeing the "crew" on Saturday but know that everyone had a great time!

Sunday - I finally mustered up enough energy to go to my MOST FAVORITE store of all time...

TARGET!
I started the trip like any other trip - 
 but, while meandering through the clothes aisle... I noticed this:
 This WAS in the adult section - but here is my confusion... WHAT IS IT?? It was possibly the most horrific denim piece of clothing I have ever seen... ( DENIM, DENIM, DENIM!)

After Target and a shower - we went to a new local hangout (well, new to us!) - Village Host Pizza and Grill and watched the CATS! Here are some action shots:
do you notice the hands on the head, the stress just permeates through the picture....




during the game... not very happy - a little worried...

AFTER THE GAME!


After the game - we thought it would be a grand idea to go to Euclid and Woodland - the sight of the celebration in 1996 and 1998. Not too much was going on.... 




For the fun of it... I had to take this picture! Way to go CATS! So proud of you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment