For instance - in the past 5 minutes-
1. I have decided I am going to make a banner with the letters S-P-R-I-N-G! Each letter will be different patterns and all cute.
2. I want to make shirts with my silhouette machine (I have no idea how to even operate this machine - in fact I am almost to scared to hook it up and turn it on. I have had it for a few
3. I want to make pillows to add to our bed with a fresh spring color. ( I don't know how to sew - hence why I want to buy a sewing machine!)
This is all just in the past few minutes sitting here and my mind keeps wondering.. I am hoping after dinner - a time for Taylor and I to get back to being us... (he has been on a bachelor party in Vegas - so put your minds to their imagination - but be careful it could really hurt) I want to go to Marshalls, Walmart and Michaels... let's see if Taylor is up for it!
SO here is my question:
1. Where do I learn how to use my silhouette?
2. Are you doing anything creative? If so what?